Temporary Immigration via Business

Temporary Business Visas

At Cascadia Cross Border Law Group LLC, we help clients obtain temporary visas necessary for conducting business in the United States. We work with individuals, as well as large and small businesses, and we have extensive experience coordinating with human resources departments to bring well-qualified workers to the U.S.

Many of our clients are Alaska businesses that enlist our help to bring workers to Alaska. They appreciate that we have an office here, giving us the capacity to meet with them in person. Our lawyers are familiar with the local business and legal matters that affect Alaska businesses and take these matters into consideration when providing legal counsel.

We offer legal counsel regarding many business visas, including:

  • B-1 visas for people who wish to conduct limited business transactions
  • E visas for treaty trader and treaty investors
  • H-1B visas for specialty occupation workers
  • H-2B visas for workers in seasonable or intermittent positions
  • L-1 visas for intracompany transferees
  • O visas for people of extraordinary ability
  • TN visas for Canadian and Mexican treaty NAFTA professionals

Seeking Temporary Employment Visas

People seek temporary employment visas for many reasons. They may need to travel to the United States to take orders for goods purchased and manufactured abroad, negotiate contracts, consult with business associates, conduct independent research, attend board meetings or even participate in litigation. Many are pursuing temporary, seasonal or intermittent work that requires only a short stay in the United States.

Regardless of your reasons for temporary business travel to the U.S., we can give you clear information and provide necessary legal representation. Qualifications for these visas are complex, so it is critical to seek legal counsel before taking action.

Contact Cascadia Cross Border Law Group LLC at 888-494-1486 to learn what we charge for an initial consultation with an attorney regarding your temporary business visa. You can also contact us online.